November 29, 2009

Ripping My Heart


 (Husband and Tova snuggling on the couch)
Yesterday I ripped back my cowl then started over again. I got to the 15th row the first time and just started getting into the flow of things. Then I had to rip it back again for the second time when I notice my cowl was twisted. I must have done this at the beginning or something. Clearly this is upsetting, it just makes me feel burnt out. The cowl is still on the needles...started it for the 3rd time. This time I made sure it was not twisted to begin with. It's slow knitting this time as I hate having to repeat things when I'm not getting many results.

I've been playing Sims 3. My husband got it for me as an early Christmas present. It was his birthday yesterday but I was the one who got the present. That game has cut back on my knitting time along with headaches.